MiDiPLUS X6 Pro 61 Key MIDI keyboard
The new, trendy professional MIDI keyboard from MiDiPLUS
Introducing, the X6 Pro – the new professional MIDI keyboard from MiDiPLUS. A stylish keyboard with black, white, and red color combination. Fashionable anode red aluminous panels match the two stylish pearl white side panels and black metal bottom panel. The X6 Pro features 61 full-sized semi-weighted keys, 9 editable knob controllers, 8 editable button controllers, 5 editable transport controllers, 8 velocity-sensitive drum pads, and a built-in 128 high-quality GM standard tones. It is ideal for arrangers, creators, and yes – live performers!
- 61 full-sized semi-weighted velocity keys
- Plug and play, USB powered. No external power supply needed.
- Comes with 128 of the latest, high quality GM tones. No external sound source needed.
- Touch-sensitive control technology for PITCH and MODULATION, providing you with a new control experience.
- Function editing buttons MIDI / SELECT and octave shifting button OCTAVE.
- 9 editable knob controllers (T1 – T10) for setting CC functions.
- 8 editable button controllers (B1 – B8) for setting tones and CC functions.
- 5 editable button controllers (M1 – M5) for setting MMC transport and CC functions.
- 8 editable velocity-sensitive drum pads (P1 – P8) for setting notes and CC functions.
- Connections: USB (for power and data transmission), sustain pedal, expression pedal, MIDI In, MIDI Out, balanced output L/R, stereo headphone jack (front panel).
- 61 full-sized semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys.
- Built-in 128 high-quality GM standard sounds
- Polyphony: Supports up to 64 polyphonies
- LCD screen with back light
- Pitch and vibrato wheel with LED pilot strip
- 2 OCTAVE switch buttons and quick transpose function
- 9 editable knob controllers with back light
- 8 editable knob controllers with back light (default function is quick tone color switch mode).
- 5 editable transport controller buttons with back light (default function is setting MMC transport mode)
- 8 velocity drum pads with back light (can be customized with CC functions)
- 8 groups of adjustable velocity curve
- Sockets: USB interface, damper pedal interface, expression pedal interface, MIDI In, Midi Out, 2 balanced output interface, and a stereo headphone output interface (front panel)
- USB plug and play, no need for extra driver and external power.
- Size: 978(L)*215(W)*74mm(H).
- Weight: 5.5 Kg.
No customer reviews for the moment.